The Portrait in Clay from Photographs (Online) April 2021 Reviewed
April’s repeat of The Portrait in Clay from Photos ushered in quite a few innovations. Communications were significantly enhanced by the use of ‘padlet’ as an information hub and group gallery. And with the benefit of hindsight, I was able to improve lighting and webcam control. More demonstrations, supported by video clips, extended the scope of the course content and enabled participants to come back to detailed information at their leisure. It was an enjoyable and constructive three days spent with a convivial, engaged group. One student joined us from the U.S.A. – rising at 4.00 a.m. their time! It was a great pleasure to welcome participants from far and wide – working at their own pace in their own home or studio. There are certainly several ways in which online working can offer a unique learning experience.
- Memory and Invention (Online) October 2021: an imaginative approach to the portrait
- The Self-Portrait in Clay (online) July 2021
- Online Working: Further Information
- The Portrait in Clay from Photographs (Online) April 2021 Reviewed
- The Portrait in Clay from Photographs (Online) February 2021 Reviewed