The Portrait in Clay from Photographs (Online) February 2021 Reviewed
It took some getting used to – but this inaugural online sculpture course was a great success, I think. I was lucky to have a small group of engaged and engaging participants. There were just four students on this first pilot run. The three-day, split week worked well to mitigate zoom fatigue. As did a good balance between contact time and time working alone. Feedback included “it was almost like a real-life sculpture workshop!
I’ll be making some improvements and additions to the second run coming up in April – such as improved lighting and an online gallery where we can share work in progress during and after the course.
- Memory and Invention (Online) October 2021: an imaginative approach to the portrait
- The Self-Portrait in Clay (online) July 2021
- Online Working: Further Information
- The Portrait in Clay from Photographs (Online) April 2021 Reviewed
- The Portrait in Clay from Photographs (Online) February 2021 Reviewed